1/4/14

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy New Year 2014, beautiful people. I know it's a bit late (fyi, today is january 4th) :P
but better late than never right, right? I hope all of you have an amazing new year's eve with your family, friends or your boyfriend/girlfriend. For me, i spent my new year's eve with my parents, sister and brother. I always found that for me, new year's eve is the best time to take a moment to 
cherish and spend the night with your loved one, think about all of the things that you've done or haven't done, prepare yourself and make a new plan for the new year.

2013 is such a rough year for me. So many problems, struggled to get a job, made a wrong decisions and dealing with long distance relationship. Though last year felt like a roller-coaster ride for me, there are so many things that i've found i'm grateful for: having such an amazing, supportive boyfriend, family and friends that always there for me, make me feel happy, help me, and support me whenever i feel like such a failure in life. This is truly a blessing for me. I feel so lucky for having them in my life.

Well, life is all about a journey right? I don't know where it'll take me, but i'm so excited to find out. Plus, i feel like i'm a lot stronger now and ready to embrace the new year, new beginnings. A good fresh start.

XO, A

No comments:

Post a Comment