9/26/13

Here Comes The Rocket Mascara


I love and i have tried almost all of Maybelline's mascara, so when i saw the ads of this mascara on my twitter, i immediately ran to the store and bought it. On the packaging, this mascara claims to have an explosive volume that extend and clump-free. So, what i'm expecting this mascara to do is it can give me.... of course, an explosive volume and a little bit of length to my lashes.

The formula of this mascara is absolutely beautiful. It's Long-lasting (around 8 hours), lengthening, and separating my lashes.

One Coat: 



This mascara worked well on my eyes. It makes eyes look so pretty and wide awake open. It's coating my lashes evenly and i don't see any clumps. Which is awesome :D

Beside that, this mascara gives me a lot more length than i was expecting. It makes my lashes look super long and spidery. 

Volume wise... well it's volumizing, but it didn't gave me the explosive volume lashes that it claims. And it's not as volumizing as the Maybelline's Magnum Mascara that i love love love. 



Rp 85.000,-


The only problem that i have is, this mascara wand is really thick, it has a short plasticky bristles and i have a small eyes. So it's really hard to get to the inner lashes. But surprisingly, even though the wand is so big, this mascara worked fairly well for my bottom lashes.

I think this mascara is perfect for someone who has short lashes. Because this mascara can make your short-not-so-pretty eyelashes looking amazingly long and pretty. So, if you have a short lashes and you want to extend them, i would definitely recommended this mascara. 
Or if you have a normal length or long lashes already (lucky you) and you wanted to make your lashes look even prettier, longer and nicer, then try it. It's amazing!

XO, A

No comments:

Post a Comment